Wednesday, February 25, 2015

what's been going on...

A few updates from the past couple of months - Nevyn is potty trained! She's doing really well and got the hang of it within the first few days. We celebrated her 2nd birthday this past weekend by having a girls day. We did a little shopping and enjoyed time together without daddy. Similar to last year she doesn't care for the cake, but prefers the frosting or sprinkles(I tried to upload pictures but the website isn't working). Her 2 year checkup was good and her height is now catching up with her weight on the charts. Still above the 100 percentile but we're leveling out:) Robert and I will be in sunny Cabo this time next week to celebrate Megan's wedding. I can not wait. In other news - we also paid off my student loan debt (only took 12 years!). Yeah us!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Congrats on on the loan pay off..that's awesome. Nevyn is really big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH on the loan!! And CABO.....so fun!!

    ReplyDelete