I had my eyes on a cabinet mom has but won't give up yet! Yet being the key word!!! So begins my quest to find a dresser/cabinet for under our TV in the living room. I found an antique dresser at a flea market a while back and finally got time to sand/re-paint it. I love it!! Pay no attention to the missing handles - I purchased 6 instead of the 8 I needed - DUH!
Grandma also gave me a wall pocket from her house that I hung in the kitchen. Makes me think of Grandma and Grandpa every time I see it. I miss him so much!!!
The dresser looks awesome! Nice color choice. The wall vase is missing some pheasant feathers.
ReplyDeletelOVE IT! NICE COLOR CHOICE, I KNEW YOU'D LIKE THAT WALL POCKET. I LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH IT!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I might have some pheasant feathers around here if you like Sarah's idea.
ReplyDeleteLove it all! The dresser looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Good job.....the color is perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Josie! Who'd a thought you would be a project person?! :) Love it
ReplyDelete