Saturday, February 9, 2013

Purple Rain

This coat has been dubbed 'Purple Rain' and has been my saving grace this winter. On Christmas Eve we had a good laugh about how this coat may not last the entire pregnancy and be able to zip up. Uncle Loren hooked me up with a small bungee cord just in case that day would come. I was actually looking forward to the day I could blog about having to use the bungee. As you can see we've made it, well almost!

4 comments:

  1. Funny!!! Oh those last few weeks can be trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - hopefully you won't need to put the bungee cord to use! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it up to Uncle Loren! Love it.
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! It looks fabulous! I think you should just use it anyway. Great addition. I'll be sharing this with Loren. To funny!
    Aunt Teri

    ReplyDelete