Thursday, January 24, 2013

34 weeks

You may be wondering why the bad lighting - it's strategic on my part. I can feel the pregnancy now, it's hard to put on shoes without gasping for air and I sometimes feel like a beached whale when trying to manuever out of bed to pee (several times a night). But overall not much too complain about - it is what it is. I have a wonderful man who tells me I'm beautiful everyday! Even if he is sugar coating it I don't care, it sounds good!!

4 comments:

  1. You look FABULOUS! Counting the days? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Anonymous must want me to put my name in the comment. :)
    That was Aunt Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg gggiiirrrrllllll! Lol u know that just makes me wanna lay with u and rub ur tummy. I can't wait to meet her. Ur look great! And he's right... U r beautiful!

    ReplyDelete